As responsible for the service, I proceed to inform about the legal aspects of the web.
1. Identity of the owner of the website
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. We inform that the holder of New Cons. Felanitx SL, with CIF: B57055048, with address at C. / Sant Agustí 49D, 07200 – Felanitx (Baleares); and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website gives you the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published on www.ncf-sl.com at the time you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, on each of the occasions in which they intend to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, as these may be modified.
2.1. Purpose and scope of application
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of www.ncf-sl.com as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other protected creation by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. Conditions of access and use of services
- At all times, the user must make lawful use of the services of this website. In accordance with these general conditions, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The user guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, exact, truthful and updated. It will be the sole responsibility of the user to immediately notify José Luis Jiménez López of any modification that may occur in the information provided.
- The user will refrain from:
- introduce viruses
- or any sequence of characters
- In order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources. Capture data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make the content included in this website available to third parties; carry out actions through the services included in this website that may damage the intellectual property, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
New Cons. Felanitx SL is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up, www.ncf-sl.com including the brand, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and by way of non-limiting title, they are protected by copyright:
- The graphic design
- source code
- and other elements contained in the website
In no case will access or navigation on www.ncf-sl.com implies resignation, transmission or total or partial license of New Cons. Felanitx SL For personal use by the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.ncf-sl. com without express written authorization from, Nuevas Cons. Felanitx SL It constitutes an infringement of your intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
4. Regime of responsibility and guarantees
New Cons. Felanitx SL that has adopted both technical and organizational measures, which, within its possibilities. And the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the web. As well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however, it cannot be held responsible for:
- The continuity and availability of the contents and services collected in www.ncf-sl.com
- The absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may occur
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on www.ncf-sl.com
- The impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted. Damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.ncf-sl.com
The user will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally.
Or in its name to www.ncf-sl.com as well as the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this website.
New Cons. Felanitx SL reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without prior notice, the accessibility to www.ncf-sl.com due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances allow New Cons. Felanitx SL will publish on its website, in advance. A notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of services.
Links to other web pages that may exist in www.ncf-sl.com may take you to websites of which Nuevas Cons. Felanitx SL does not assume any responsibility. Since it does not have any type of control over them, being its purpose. Inform the user of other sources of information, so that the user accesses the content under their sole responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
New Cons. Felanitx SL is not responsible for the use that users may make of the content and services included on its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that users can make of the aforementioned contents and services, comply with these general conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
5. Duration and modification
- New Cons. Felanitx SL reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on www.ncf-sl.com Likewise, it may make the modifications it deems appropriate on the website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the User accesses www.ncf-sl.com will be understood as valid. Therefore, the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
- Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions. New Cons. Felanitx SL may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice. Access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationships established between New Cons. Felanitx SL and the User will be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction. New Cons. Felanitx SL and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them. It is submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Palma De Mallorca.
This website is operated by www.ncf-sl.com, New Cons service. Felanitx SL, on our behalf and on behalf of our group companies, international associations and affiliated organizations www.ncf-sl.com, “We” or “our (s)”).
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED? HOW IS IT USED?
On occasion, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal data. Generally, this information is requested when someone signs up. When you provide us with information in connection with an online transaction. Or when you communicate with us in relation to the website or our services. We may collect information about you in this way:
When you register with us, we ask that you provide us with information such as your name, email address, password, company / employer, position in the company, sector of interest and the location (s) of interest. We keep a record of that information, as it is necessary for us to recognize you as a registered user of the website.
When you enter a contest or register for a customer event or other promotional event. We may request your name, address, phone number and email address in order to manage the event.
If you decide to provide us with personal information through the website that we or one of our business partners may need. For example, to communicate with you, we will use this information for this purpose. If you tell us that you do not want such information to be used to contact you, we will honor your wishes.
We will use your personal data and the information we obtain from other sources to provide you with information about our services. For marketing, administration and customer service- As well as to ensure that the content, services and advertising we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for a reasonable period of time. As well as sharing your information with our service providers and agents for such purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with any legislation. Or order of a court of competent jurisdiction or of any other supervisory, governmental or regulatory body. Inside or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose personal data in the event of a merger,sale or reorganization in which we are obliged to transfer personal information to third parties involved in said process.
We intend to continue improving the content and operation of our website. Therefore, we may monitor the traffic and use of the website to help us improve its design and presentation, as well as to offer you content that is of interest to you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES?
We or our business partners may contact you, directly or through our agents. By mail, telephone, fax, email, SMS or other electronic messaging service. With offers of goods and services or other information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your fax number, phone numbers, or email address. You give us your express consent for us to contact you by these means and for these purposes. If you do not want to receive commercial information. Either by us or by our business partners, we kindly ask you to indicate this when requested in the registration or contact form. Or contact us as indicated below.
YOUR CONSENT AND INFORMATION OF OTHER PEOPLE
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing of your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for the aforementioned purposes. You also consent to the transfer of your information to ourselves or to our service providers in the US and other countries or jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which it is based, for the purposes mentioned if necessary.
If we carry out this transfer of information to our service providers, us or themselves, where appropriate. We will establish a contract to make sure your information is protected. If you provide us with information about another person, you represent that that person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has given you consent to the processing of your personal data, including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purpose (as set out above) for your personal data to be processed. When we first contact that person, we may tell them that you have provided us with their details.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. However, given the electronic nature of the Internet, by accessing this website you accept the inherent risks of doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, risks of corruption, and risks. viruses or other harmful devices.
We post links to other websites, although we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those websites regarding the way in which they treat the information of their users. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents of such websites or advertisers, nor are we authorized to make representations on their behalf. In any event, you should review the privacy practices of those third parties.
In order to offer more personalized services, we may ask you to establish one or more passwords to access certain services or sections in any section of our website or of other providers whose products or services are available to you through a link from our website. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password that you register.
CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION / CHANGE YOUR MAILING PREFERENCES
If you receive a message or emails from ncf-sl.com that you want to stop receiving, log into your ncf-sl.com account to change your preferences or unsubscribe from all mailing lists. If you have any questions about how we use your account information, you can email us at email@example.com